This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Why a blogathon and exploring the Grand Canyon are similar

This is me, hiking my way through a side canyon in Arizona's Grand Canyon. Lynn Etter took this photo of me as I was feeling my way through the water and cliffs. Exploring the "Big Ditch" with this group is similar to exploring the blogging world with you. As we make our way through, learning new tech skills, figuring out the maze that is social media, getting to know the extent of our abilities and that we're capable of so much more, it's good to know we're up for the challenge. It's also good to know we're not alone. None of us are when teamwork is involved.

5 comments:

Pavithra K said...

Nice one! Wading in ditches and unknown waters

Anjuli said...

Yes we are ALL up for the challenge and it is good to know we are not alone!

Lisa said...

I like that analogy, Jackie. I'm glad you're so pumped about the trip you took. It looks just awesome.

Julie said...

Great post! Never really thought about it like that but so true. Hits home even more because one of the things I hope to do sometime soon in the future is hike in and then out of the Grand Canyon. Someday it WILL happen! Count on it!

Unknown said...

Julie, I hope you'll get to do that. I'm supposed to do that very thing next May.