This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 12-the remaking of a blog post

Blogger crashed, and with the crash went my post for May 12. What was on it? It was a critique of five tips offered by a life coach I discovered online. The tips were about how to capture joy in life. I thought some of the advice offered was empty, empty in such a way that she told you to "find" certain things but no hint on how. I'm a bigger fan of sharing tips on how to accomplish something. If you are given insight into how you can "find" this whatever it is you're looking for, I think you'll have a better chance of success. So that's what my post was about. But, you know, some things are not meant to be, and I guess that was one of them. I'm okay with that. Probably because I'm a fan of that Doris Day tune, "Que Sera, Sera," whatever will be, will be.

2 comments:

Anjuli said...

I also believe someone should offer tips not just how what to do...but HOW to do it :)!

Unknown said...

Anjuli, you can see what I mean in the post below this one. It seems Blogger reposted my original post but on Day 11--so I have two posts on Day 11. Strange. But there it is. Computers are a curious thing.