This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Notice the change?

Maybe not. It's like getting your hair done. You come home. No one notices. So you announce it to the first person who walks in the door, "Did you see my new hair-do?"

If you didn't notice the subtle changes I've made around here, no worries. I'm just cleaning up the place and clarifying a few things. I wrote a better description in my blog title and changed a few fonts and colors around.

Hopefully, the changes will bring a few more people inside. And maybe it won't make a difference at all. But it's fun to change things up every now and then. Makes like a little more interesting.

It's all about forward movement.

Keep riding!
Jackie

3 comments:

Stephanie Angelo said...

Just like getting your hair done, and no one notices. Blog changes may be so subtle no one notices. But they sense a positive change and it has a good affect.

Unknown said...

Good point, Stephanie.

Andrea said...

Hi Jackie. Even the smallest changes can make a huge difference. And, it is fun :-)

Andrea