This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, July 18, 2008

New participant added to the Blogathon

Jean McFarland is now joining us in this crazy effort to blog once a day during the month of July. That's 31 posts altogether, or more, if possible. I'm hitting the mark here, but over at The Phoenix Traveler, I'm not quite there. I might be missing a few. Yikes!

So far, it sure has been a lot of work, but it's so much fun to read about all this great work speakers are in involved in on a daily basis.

Check out Jean's blog--it's new--at Bullies Among Us and help her build an audience.

Oh, and by the way, if you stopped in yesterday, you may have seen a poll on the left-hand side of this screen. It didn't appear to be working properly, so I pulled it down. I'll try again at a later date.

All my best,
Jackie

No comments: