This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 15: Slacking off

Oops! Probably noticed that I missed posting two days straight. Yep.. I took two days off before I even realized I'd done it. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day = No posts!

I wrote about this in my journal this morning, about how I don't even feel guilty about it. I wasn't rationalizing. It really is okay to slack off every now and then. Our minds need the time off. Our bodies need the break. And our spirit can stand a vacation from "work." So if you've been slacking off lately from whatever work you do, remember that it can stand to wait a few days--especially when we're talking about the holidays. They are called that for good reason.

Enjoy your time off. You deserve it.


1 comment:

Anjuli said...

yes it is good to slack off now and then :)