This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 10: OMG!

Found out my phone wiring needed redone. Not just in the office, but everywhere! Ack! That's why my phone/internet was behaving so sporadically these past few months until...it finally failed this week. Spent all morning helping the phone company employees locate phone jacks and listening to the fix-it noises. Decided to sort papers in my office to pass the time and feel somewhat productive.

Did not get a walk in. Wrote exactly one page in my journal. There was no meditation.

BUT I did manage to get in an interview before the repairmen arrived. That was my day. OMG! Glad that's over. I am now going to dream about being anywhere but here...The Grand Canyon sounds good right about now...And this is the end of my post. I hope your day is GRAND!

No comments: