This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reminder--just three days left to sign up

Last week I posted an offer for free BIKE coaching and wanted to post a reminder.

Here's the offer again: it's four months of free BIKE coaching.

If you're interested in learning how you can live a more stress-free life and find your true joy, post a comment. I'll draw a name and contact you personally to get started. The work will include one hour-long session per week by phone and a specified number of follow-ups by e-mail.

My only requirement is that you allow me to post the progress here on the BIKE blog and that you allow me to use anecdotes/stories from our work together in my upcoming book and other literature that I may need to promote my BIKE philosophy. If you'd prefer to use your first name only in print, that's fine, but I must know your full name, etc., for my records.If you're interested, post a commment below and let me know why/how you think finding your Mental BIKE would help you overcome a specific struggle you are now having in your life.I hope to hear from you soon because this opportunity ends on May 31.

All my best,

Jackie

No comments: