This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

It's a weekend to remember the loved ones you've lost or known to be lost during war time or some other act of military service. I imagine it must be a difficult time for those who've most recently lost their sons or daughters in the war with Iraq, over in Afghanistan and beyond.

I found this Web site online that I thought was interesting. Maybe as your weekend winds down, you can take a look:

http://www.usmemorialday.org/.

I hope you've had your moment of silence or said a few prayers. Our families involved in the military could use the support, I'm sure.

All my best,
Jackie

No comments: