This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Siesta! Are you making time for down time?

Whether you call it...

a) a day of rest
b) nap time
c) taking a siesta

...we all need it more often than we get it. 


What are some ways you make sure you are fitting down time into your schedule?

2 comments:

Anjuli said...

this post could not have come at a better time!!! I need to figure out some ways to get some 'down' time :)

Jennifer Fink said...

What a perfect Sunday post! (And a great pic to illustrate it too). Sat. we had ball games most of the day. But I was BEAT. So after I resisted a nap for a couple of hours, I finally laid down on the couch, and fell into a deep sleep. Much better!