This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celebrate good times, c'mon!

Love high energy music like Kool & The Gang's Celebration song. It's perfect for a day like today -- our final day with the 2012 WordCount Blogathon. I know I did it, but how many more of the 250+ bloggers managed to blog every day for 31 days in May? Did you do it? Do you know anyone who dropped out? I'm sure we'll find out on June 1, when Michelle Rafter hosts the Twitter Party.

For now, let's celebrate good times and pop open the wine I won during this challenge. Lucky me, I turned out to be the 55th person who retweeted a tweet from the California Wine Club, and they shipped me this bottle of wine -- a select reserve Red Zinfadel from Kiara in California's Central Coast -- which arrived yesterday, in time for the end of the blogathon. Probably wouldn't have been on Twitter so much and won the wine if it hadn't been for the Blogathon. I love it.

Cheers!


Aside from posting your "I DID IT!" badge, how do you intend to celebrate your blogging success?

9 comments:

Babette said...

LOVE that you won wine!! Congrats...I did it, too. ANd really enjoyed every minute of it.

Unknown said...

I know. Can you believe it? I just happened to be on Twitter at just the right time when that message scrolled by. Of course I'd retweet! ;-) That's the third time I've won someone on Twitter. You win if you just show up. Just like the Blogathon. You win if you just show up, if you just post. Glad you played again, Barb. I also think it's a ton of fun to be that focused and also to meet so many bloggers and hang out with friends, too. Cheers, my friend! We did it!

Van Waffle said...

Congratulations, Jackie. Cheers!

Jennifer Willis said...

I told you some successful blogathoners would be getting drunk tonight. ;)

Congratulations on completing another Blogathon! And how perfect that you were the "wine winner" as well.

You continue to inspire . . .

Unknown said...

What, are you psychic? Jenn, that's too funny. But not to worry. I'm not getting drunk. I did open the bottle, though, but yesterday. Had a half a glass and enjoyed the wine's fruity finish. Another perfect way to end this blogathon. Glad we made it through another one. ;-)

Anjuli said...

Congratulations!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!! So proud of you- unfortunately for me, I missed a beat and lost that ONE day- May 18th- aaaahhhh- but I am still happy that I continued and competed- even if I can't wear the badge-

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Enjoyed every post you did!!! And looking forward to the post blogathon posts as well.

Jennifer Fink said...

Phew! Just posted my 31st post.

Tracey Arial said...

Congratulations, Jackie. You are such a motivating force. Thanks also for reminding me to put the badge on my blog.

bookworm said...

Congrats, Jackie. I celebrated with a Greek pastry from our local Greek festival. Once a year,we buy a small supply of honey soaked goodness. Now I have a day of rest (tomorrow's post already written) before I start the Author Blog Challenge.