This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Recovery: Seriously Part II

The month is dying down, and apparently, so am I. All I can think of is going out to eat tonight, dining on a big juicy burger from a gourmet burger restaurant--and sipping a glass of cabernet. When it comes to Recovery, I've learned to listen to my body. When it tells me to rest, I listen. So, I'm still resting.

But I have not forgotten. There are still two more days left of the Blogathon with my speaker friends, and I'm still going strong. If you have a few moments, check in with the others here, to see how they're doing.

1 comment:

how to ollie said...

I like your writing style. Nice blog.