This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Speakers' Blogathon

It's that time again. A new year. Time to step boldly into a new path, a new direction, or embrace the old one even more.

To kick off this new year, I've gathered about a dozen or so speakers from the Arizona chapter of the National Speakers Association to blog with me. We're participating in a Blogathon together, and for the next 30 days (31, if you count today), we'll be posting insights, inspiration and information to share with our readers.

So don't be surprised if you see a few new names around here. And don't worry. I'll get some new pics up soon. I've just had other things going on to keep my blogging on the minimum. But things are going to pick up around here, starting today.

For this first 2010 Blogathon (I'll likely be coming back for more of the same in May, when the annual writers' Blogathon takes place), I've picked a theme. I'm going to focus on Recovery. I've picked a pack of 30 key words to focus on, and I'll write about those. We'll discuss what Recovery means to you, how it affects you, and how you move successfully through it. For starters, let me explain that the Recovery I'm referring to has to do with anything that you've experienced in life, are experiencing in life right at this moment, and anything that you will in the days, months, years ahead.

Consider the posts a guide to how you can recover from any of your falls, mistakes, blunders, and, yes, stupid decisions with grace, dignity and triumph. Because that's what we do here at BIKE WITH JACKIE. We triumph! At least that's our aim. And it's a good one.

I hope you'll join me and my fellow Blogathoners--all from Arizona, all anxious to get started, and all worth reading and learning from. Here they are:

NSA-AZ BLOGATHON 2010

Jackie Dishner

BIKE WITH JACKIE

Susan Ratliff
, Exhibit Expert
Bling My Booth

Stephanie Angelo

Human Resource Essential Blog

Greg Peterson

Down On The Urban Farm

Bonnie Mattick

Your Business Detective

Andrea Beaulieu

True Potential
Conspiracy of Love

Beth Terry

Cactus Wrangler

Debra Exner

Collaboration Pays Off

Deborah M Dubree


Eileen Proctor
The Top Dog's Blog

Mimi Meredith

Bloomin' Blog

Suzanne Holman
Boomer Health...Wealth...Family...Adventure


Dr. Eileen R. Borris

Finding Forgiveness

From the list above, you can see we have quite a degree of experiences, voices and specialties. That's what helps make the experience fun. We get a chance to learn about new people and what they do to help you move your life forward. Together, we can do a helluva lot more than we can do alone.

Happy New Year, my friends. I hope you enjoy this ride!

All my best,
Jackie

6 comments:

Stephahie Angelo said...

Jackie,

Thanks for being our fearless and inspiring leader! This is going to be fun.

Happy 2010 to you!

Jennifer Fink said...

What a great idea, Jackie! I look forward to reading the posts.

Debra Exner said...

Jackie, Thanks for organizing this and getting us all motivated to participate in the blogathon. This collaboration will really help to keep us accountable!

BIKE LADY said...

Glad to have you all on board.

Just now, I'm listening to Chicago, singing "Color My World." Love the piano intro...As time goes on...

Alexandra Grabbe said...

This sounds like fun exercise for January!

Suzanne Holman said...

Love connecting with all of you...and what a great way to accelerate our blogging!