This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Recovery Reminder #4: Share what you know

Here's a reminder for you:

When someone passes along information you find helpful, pay it forward. Pass that information on to someone else who might benefit. And I'll do the same.

That being said, if you're enjoying or getting something out of what you read here at BIKE WITH JACKIE, would you pass my link along to others who might benefit also? At the bottom of each post, there are icons that will allow you to do that easily. Just click them on to see what I mean. You can share my content (legally, of course--it's a link; don't copy/paste), by clicking on the icon, for example, to Twitter or Facebook. And there are others. Help spread the word. My mission is to help transform lives with my special brand of BIKE. But my reach is only so big. You can help me expand that reach. I'd really appreciate if you would.

And sign up for the RSS feed, if you haven't done so already. There's a link at the bottom of this page, and another on the right-hand side. Scroll down, and you'll find it. What that does is bring the content to you via your e-mail address. If you find that helpful, please sign up. Or, you can always choose to "follow" my blog. The place to do that is also on the right-hand side of the page. What happens when you "follow" a blog is this: you'll get updates sent directly to your blog. So you can just click on whichever post sounds interesting for you to read at the time. These kind of options might just make your life a little bit easier.

If you're the curious type, you can find links to my writing clips that are on the Web--also on the right-hand side of the page. And one final reminder: You can do a search for a particular topic I've previously written about here on the blog, such as the BIKE acronym itself. That's on, you guessed it, the right-hand side of the page.

Hope this helps make your life easier. That's what reminders are supposed to do.

By the way, if you have a blog link that you want to share, please post it as a comment below so we can click over to your site, too! After all, the blogging experience is all about sharing content. Let's work together to make that happen.

And in case you missed the list when I first posted it on January 1, click here to see the group of speakers who are participating with me in the NSA-Arizona Blogathon. Click on the links to visit their blogs and learn more about them and what they're doing to help you live your best life possible at home and at work.

No comments: