This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Day of the January Blogathon

Today is the last day of the January Blogathon I organized with about a dozen Arizona Speakers. It's been a fun exercise to undertake. We'll next be celebrating with a Happy Hour gathering. After we do, I'll post some photos so you can learn a little more about who we are.

Also, watch for some guest posts to come. A few of my fellow Blogathoners have expressed interest in taking part in some guest blog exchanges. I'll let you know ahead of time when those will occur.

Tomorrow, we'll begin regular programming; however, if you haven't had a chance to read this month's posts on the topic of Recovery, spend a few minutes here to see if you find anything useful.

Meanwhile, here are a few of my favorite January posts--a mix from the Blogathon group:

Quotes to Live By

(I love inspiring quotes)

15 Things I Love About My Work

Fire Escape Gardner

(This was just so interesting)

Six Key Ways to Motivate Adults

(I'm curious who agrees)

American Idol Rant: Parenting
(My parent friends might like to comment on this one)

Collaborating With Yourself

(A surprising story in this one)

Are you patient?

(It's just a good question to ask yourself from time to time)

I thank you for continuing to support my efforts at helping you turn your obstacles into opportunities--even if that means remembering to blog more than once a month. I look forward to seeing more of you in 2010.

Stay tuned...
,

No comments: