This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Down time

As I make my way through the White Mountainsregion of Arizona, I'm seeing so much and hearing so many stories, writing down so many notes. It's enjoyable but quite tiresome. I am reminded, forcefully, that I need down time.

It's going to be a struggle for me to schedule that in over the next couple of months as I settle into the writing part of this book project. I know me. I'll stress about it. I'll fret about it. I'll go crazy.

What do you do to de-stress? Can you give me a few ideas? Let's help each other out this time.

Thanks,
Jackie

No comments: