This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 11: Delighting in moments

Say, "Ah."

Now, extend the sound, "Ahhhhhhhhh."

That's how I'm feeling today, now that my computer's back up and running right--at home--that my phone is working again, that the wires in house have been re-wired. And, that I learned that even if they shorted out, there is not enough voltage in telephone wires to start a house fire. Thank goodness for that, because I had no idea the wires were in such bad shape.

So, today, I am feeling much relief. To celebrate, I went to Starbucks. Not because I had to this time, but because I wanted to this time. I'm thinking the company should put me on retainer as an avid promoter.

Seriously, it does feel good to make a choice rather than be forced into one, so I'm delighting in the moment right now.

Do you have a reason--other than the holiday season--to delight in the moment? Is there something that you are particularly grateful for today? If so, say, "Ahhhhhhhhh." Take it all in, and breathe. Relish the moment. Let it feel good.


No comments: