This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spiritual thought for the day

Remember the fruits of the Spirit:

LOVE
JOY
PEACE
PATIENCE
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
FAITHFULNESS
GENTLENESS
SELF-CONTROL

If we live in the Spirit, may we keep in step with the Spirit. (from the Holy Bible, Galatians 5:22)




2 comments:

Anjuli said...

This is one of my favorite verses- it reminds me that it is not about all the trappings in life...it is about producing these 9 fruit of the spirit....if I die, I want people to remember the love I showed- the patience I practiced- the joy I had...etc etc...Thanks for this timely reminder!!

Unknown said...

I posted it because I really, really needed the reminder myself, and I'm not so sure this one reminder is enough. It's been a rough week.

But I'm so glad it speaks to you as well. I knew it would. ;-)