This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When to delete a blog post...

When you upset someone needlessly...

That's a good time to delete a blog post. I just did that. It wasn't my intention to upset anyone. I was letting off steam. This blog is about self-growth. Self-growth involves lessons. Lessons sometimes require mistakes.

Not to dismiss opinion. Opinion is important. Delving lessons from life experiences is important. Understanding that perspective can be different from one person to the next is also important, as is perception. Posting as a form to let off steam. Maybe not so much.

Clearly, the BIKE ride involves life-long learning, and that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny...I just had to delete a blog post. It was about my husband's horrible experience during a sleep study. It was really funny, but I had people angry because sleep apnea can be life threatening and my post (although written in jest) may encourage some people not to go for the test. Some people can't even take a joke!!!!

Lindsey Petersen