This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Five things I'm happy about today

1) My son sent me pictures of his babies. They are cuties.

2) My daughter leaves for vacation this weekend; she deserves one.

3) I just completed an essay today and found a reader who understands the topic.

4) I'm working on three magazine assignments--all travel related.

5) The book I'm working on with two other travel authors is moving ahead on time.

What are your five things?

1 comment:

Babette said...

5 happy things about my day:
1. DH left for a biz trip, which means I get 3 nights without snores. Heaven (sorry, but I mean that...)
2. Spring is here, and after 5 yrs. in FL without spring? MAGIC
3. I will explore at least 2 new things this weekend.
4. Invoices all filed. I have good income coming: now if it would just get here already.
5. French toast will be part of my weekend.