This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Where would we be without friends?


You can find out the answer to that and more over at Irene Levine's Friendship Blog.

Today, Irene, the author (pictured above with me in Quebec City this summer) of Best Friends Forever, features a post about traveling with friends--and lessons on how to do it right. Her post includes a photo with "yours truly" from a whirlwind girlfriend getaway I took with new friends through the Eastern Townships of Quebec this summer. Obviously, we were all enjoying fresh made ice cream right off the dairy farm.

Click over and guess which one is me!

1 comment:

Debbie Petras said...

I am so thankful for my friends. I love the photo of you two Jackie. I will hop over and visit your friend.

Hugs,
Debbie