This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes

I'm not sure how to make Halloween Cupcakes as good as they do at The Coffee Shop at Agritopia in Gilbert, Ariz., but I can at least show you the picture of what they would look like if I could. By the way, these are some great-tasting cupcakes, like none I've ever tasted before. They're more like gooey rich cake, not dry and flakey like the kind I would normally get at the grocery store. I'm sure there's more to it than the fact that they bake their cupcakes fresh daily. After all, the owners won the "Cupcake Wars" on The Food Channel. Whatever the secret is...

Here's wishing you some spooky holiday plans for the evening that includes yummy treats like these. Happy Halloween!

No comments: