This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Friday, June 3, 2011

A break from the blogathon? Yeah, right!

I thought I might take a break after the blogathon to catch up on paperwork, but I couldn't help myself. I had to post. And now I'm wondering, how do you handle a backlog of paperwork:

a) stack it up?
b) ignore it till later?
c) take care of all paperwork as it crosses your desk?
d) did I say, ignore it?
e) none of the above?
f) a mix of the above?
g) other?
g) if a mix or other, how do you respond this way and why?

4 comments:

Julia Munroe Martin said...

LOL -- I've only skipped one day (of blogging) since the blogathon ended because it's hard for me not to post something. It feels so weird, so I know just what you mean! Do you think you'll keep blogging everyday? I guess the jury's still out for me!

Unknown said...

Not likely. It's very difficult to maintain that kind of pace. But I do like to maintain a regular schedule. And sometimes that's even difficult.

Anjuli said...

ignore it :)...but you can't do that...so juggle it all.

Julie said...

Stack it up and ignore it seems to work for me...well, for a while anyway! ;)