This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Practice patience revisited

This post was one of my early posts; I hadn't yet clarified the blog description. At least, not enough.

So it's funny to go back and see what I wrote when I was just getting started. For those of you who are new to my BIKE blog, please leave a comment and let me know what has brought you here.

Are you looking for ways to improve your life? Practicing patience is a good way to start. What do you think:

http://bikewithjackie.blogspot.com/2007/05/practice-patience.html.

No comments: