This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The transformation begins

Like inflating a flat tire, BIKE is about renewal. To get to that state of transformation -- to become your best self, for starters -- you'll first need to see that a problem exists. Understanding why you need a BIKE is as easy as understanding why you need a pump to put air back in that tire. The pump is a necessary tool for a very specific fix. Likewise, that's what BIKE becomes. If you've been living a deflated life, BIKE can be the tool that will help fill you back up.

To begin your journey, commit to daily rides. If you don't ride -- if you'd rather use something else -- consider walking, hiking, jogging, even knitting. Find something you love to do, or loved to do as a child, and begin doing it. Finding your mental BIKE will require continuous, repetitive physical action. The action is what instills the positive change within you. It is what allows you the time and space for reflection. And it acts as the reminder of your new and improved habits.

Transformation begins when you commit to it. For me, I chose to pedal my way past my problems. From the seat of my bike, I was able to recognize where I could make change happen, and I decided what path I needed to take to get where I wanted to go.

What have you decided to use to navigate your growth?

No comments: