This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How to end a blogathon?


With a look of satisfaction, of course!

Thanks to all of my fellow blogathon participants for helping to make the 2010 event a fun, exciting and challenging experience. Enjoy the rest of the year!

5 comments:

Jennifer Fink said...

I'm going to guess that's your precious grandbaby? :)

Congrats on wrapping up yet another Blogathon!

Unknown said...

Yep, and she was just a few months old then. I love this picture!

Alexandra Grabbe said...

Thanks for being so diligent about visiting and commenting on the blogs in the Blogathon! Your granddaughter is a doll! Becoming a grandmother is a life-changer, don't you think?

Unknown said...

A life-changer, indeed, Alexandra. But I don't get to see her and her sister near enough. They're my son's daughters, and he lives out of state. My daughter, however, who lives here, is now with child. So that'll change things up quite a bit more.

And you're welcome about visiting the other blogs. It's so important to the success of the event. It's even important afterward, but it's quite the challenge. I'll continue to do my best.

Anjuli said...

Oh you have just made me smile sooooo big!!!