This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Helping hands heal the world


Today, there's no post per se. Just the photo of these two Talistones I purchased last week at a resort in Carefree.

I was told the symbol imprinted on the stones means the Hand of Fatima, that it refers to healing. I liked that very much, so I bought two and plan to give one to my friend whom I will see for lunch on Monday.

However, in a quick search, I discovered this meaning may not be as accurate as I was told. I plan to research this further and report my findings tomorrow--along with the photo again, because I think the stones represent a powerful image that I don't want to take lightly. I'll also tell you a bit more about why I purchased the stones in the first place. There's always a story.

Meanwhile, think about what healing hands--or helping hands--mean to you, and post a comment if you like.

3 comments:

Amrit said...

I thought 'Hand of Faitma' symbolizes peaceful co-existence.

Unknown said...

That may very well be one of the interpretations. I'll post what I learn tomorrow.

Anjuli said...

I have never seen these before.