This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An epiphany leads me to action

If you have a minute, spend some time here today reviewing my pages. I've made some changes, based on an epiphany I had in a car ride to a meeting yesterday morning. I have big plans for the future, and they will be revealed to you as I take the necessary steps.

Of course, it all has to do with the first change I made in the title of my blog. It's a subtle change, but you might have noticed it; I added dots (or periods) after each letter in B.I.K.E. I'm expecting more clarity in the days ahead. So please continue following me.

I have a lot of positive work to plan, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: