This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Request of the week

Looking for inspiration for my next writing project, I posted a poll on LinkedIn today. I'm interested in finding out what draws you to a place. Would you answer the poll for me? Just click here to respond.

5 comments:

Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell said...

Hey, Jackie, I took your poll! Just wanted to let you know a diner will do it for me every time! :) I would be good on that show, Diners, Drive ins and Dives.

Unknown said...

Kerri, does the diner inspire you to stick around? Maybe my next poll...

Sorry to say I haven't seen the show you mention, but I bet I'd like it. It's on the Travel Channel, right? I like If These Walls Could Talk.

joene said...

Jackie, I took your poll too, and picked a quirky building, but having a roadside diner or a cool garden were nearby would seal it.

Unknown said...

Joene, cool. Garden! Didn't think of that. The only garden I saw on my road travels for my last book--and it's one I love--was the Boyce Thompson Arboretum. I'll watch for more!

Meredith Resnick - The Writer's [Inner] Journey said...

That was a quick poll - but interesting. Historical markers are what make me pull over and browse around.