This blog introduces you to my special brand of BIKE. I show you how to find your Best self, access your Inner strength, tune in to your Killer instincts, and use your Expressive voice. It's inspiring, spiritual, quirky, and it's all in your head. It's about ATTITUDE, not exercise, though that might be a side benefit.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Messages come from many places

Today, my message comes to you from someone else: Beth Terry.

She writes today in her blog about an artist she adores. I thought you might like to learn about the artist, too.

I was drawn by the picture--I love blues and greens and anything having to do with nature, almost--but I was taken by the way Beth found the metaphor in his work. A lovely thought. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.

After you visit her site, come back and post a comment here about how you see art as a metaphor in your life.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: